ALLBLACK CO., INC.
SUPPLIER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Allblack Company (A/B) values the products and services received from our Suppliers.
In order to ensure quality products and services, all Purchase Orders issued to you
have the following terms and conditions:
1. Suppliers shall maintain a Quality Management System adequate to ensure that products
and/or services will meet all specified requirements. All companies performing
calibration services or material testing must maintain themselves in good standing in our ASL
2. Suppliers shall provide evidence, such as Test Reports or a Certificate of Compliance,
that the order meets all referenced standards as well as applicable commercial or
3. Suppliers agree to notify A/B of changes in product, procedures process Suppliers,
equipment and any significant changes to the facilities or organization that could impact
4. Suppliers shall not subcontract any part of the order without the knowledge and
approval of A/B’s Buyer or Quality Assurance Manager.
5. HANDLING OF NONCONFORMANCES:
Suppliers must notify A/B of any nonconforming material
Any nonconformance’s found by A/B will have a Corrective / Preventive Action Report (NCPAR) issued to you.
NCPAR’s are to be answered in writing within 30 days and prior to payment.
Suppliers are responsible for all costs associated with Nonconformances
6. Any Source inspection shall be required by Purchase Order only. It shall not preclude
subsequent rejection by A/B.
7. A/B, our customer and applicable regulatory agencies will have right of access to
non-proprietary records which are related to the order.
8. Records of manufacturer, service and verifications related to this order shall be
maintained for 5 years.
9. The above requirements shall be flowed down to subcontractors or suppliers as
10. Suppliers shall periodically review the above Terms and Conditions as these may be
modified without additional notification.
Allblack Co., Inc.